Quietly Moves A Lot of Air!
This is a great fan. It is not only a desk fan, it is a whole room fan. It has a very sturdy base which is a lot better than the Vornados I have had in the past. You can be sure that it will not topple over. It has a rotating/oscillating ability to not only go back and forth as a lot of others do, but also go up and down as it is going back and forth. With the pattern that it does, it covers every part of the room and makes sure that all the air is circulating so it is not stuffy.
It has not been super hot here yet but it will be in the next few months. I get my power mostly from solar panels so cannot use air conditioning. This fan uses very little electricity. It is super efficient. I keep all my windows open in the summer and rely on an evaporative cooler and several fans. Sometimes it gets over 120 degrees here in Arizona. I know this will do a lot better than the other fans I have used in my office. I keep my drapes closed in the daytime and then use fans to rid the house of hot air at night and bring in the cool night breeze. This fan is perfect for that. I have it by my front window, very close to my computer. It makes the difference on being comfortable in here or being stifling hot and stuffy. It is also very quiet so does not disturb me while I am trying to work or watch TV.
You can see on the bottom front control panel that there are a lot of options, high, medium, low or any of those speeds while oscillating back and forth. Also, you can have it go up and down at the same time which is great to really move the air. Going up and down is also good to not have the fan blowing directly on you. It brings the hot air down from the ceiling and with the windows open then pushes it outside.
From the manufacturer:
- Now featuring powerful yet ultra-quiet DUAL oscillating motors designed to cool an entire room more e¬fficiently with automatic horizontal AND vertical motion.
- Front-controls provide easy-access to engage automatic vertical (up/down) oscillation, horizontal (left/right) oscillation or non oscillation mode for uniform airflow.
- Aerodynamically designed for the lowest dB noise rating while providing air circulation at 3 different speeds.
- Push button access to non-oscillating mode and can be adjusted up to 90 degrees on its vertical axis for precisely directed airflow.
- Boasts a sophisticated and stylish space-saving design that complements and enhances room decor. Ships fully assembled. Satisfaction Guaranteed.
You can get one from Amazon here:
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.