I am happy that you are finally able to do your own in-home testing instead of having to go to the doctor for every little thing. This is a very easy to use product that tells you your levels of 10 different parameters. This is great to keep track of your own health and to know when something is more serious that you need to seek professional medical care. You just dip the stick in urine, wait a couple of minutes and then match the colors to the chart on the bottle. I am happy to know that I am in the normal range for all 10. It gives you peace of mind knowing that your numbers are normal.
From the manufacturer:
- Tests for Leukocytes, Nitrite, Urobilinogen, Protein, pH, Blood, Specific Gravity, Ketone, Bilirubin, Glucose
- Results may be read up to 2 minutes after dipping and any color change after this amount of time should be ignored
- Screening at-risk patients to assist diagnosis in the following areas: diabetes, liver diseases, haemolytic diseases, urogenital, kidney disorders, urinary tract infections, carbohydrate metabolism (e.g. diabetes mellitus), liver function, acid-base balance and urine concentration
- NOTE: For any Urinalysis Test Strips in bottles, no matter which brand it is, after the user opens the bottle, the strips are stable for up to 3 months only. )
- Expiration Day may vary depending on the batch in the closest fulfillment warehouse.
- FDA and Health Canada Approved
- The color block is very clean cut and simple
- The color changes quickly and results are available within 2 minutes
- Eliminate doctor visits by testing yourself at home
- 50 Test strips in one bottle make no waste within shelf life
How to Use:
- Dip strip in urine sample for 1-2 seconds and hold the strip close to the color blocks on the bottle and match the colors
Go to the manufacturer’s website for more info: Healthcare-Manager
And now for the giveaway!
There will be 2 Winners!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.