If you're new here, you may want to subscribe to my RSS feed. Thanks for visiting!
Are you passionate about digital imaging and digital photography?
Sign up for a Best Buy Photography Workshop!
Learn more about your camera and digital photography at Best Buy!
Tours will be taking place Seattle, San Diego, Houston, Atlanta, Tampa, New York City and Minneapolis on July 28. Professional photographers will teach you how to get the most out of your camera and you can try out an array of lenses and accessories.
This workshop is a hands-on, interactive experience taught by professional photographers and our Best Buy Camera Experience Shop Experts. The focus and theme of this summer’s workshop are capturing people and pets.
There will also be tours October 20, 2018 and January 19, 2019.
For Beginners – FREE In-Store Photography Workshops!
– Do you want to improve your photo game but you’re not quite ready for the Tours? Start with a free in-store photography workshop!
– Only 2 hours long, these will cover the photography basics & allow you 1:1 interaction with our Camera Experience Shop Experts to walk through your camera’s settings
Once you’re done, take the next step into the upcoming Photography Workshop Tours on 10/20 and 1/19. You can sign-up to be notified when these go live for registration in the Fall/Winter.
For Intermediates – NEW Best Buy Photography Workshop Tours!
– Available in Seattle, San Diego, Houston, Atlanta, Tampa, New York City and Minneapolis on 7/28
– These are half-day excursions where you’ll get the chance to work with pro photographers & our Camera Experience Shop experts to conduct 4 individual photo shoots.
– You’ll get to test & try an array of lenses & accessories to truly unleash what’s possible with photography, learn to think like a pro & walk away with some amazing photos.
– At the end of the day in addition to lunch you’ll get a bag of camera goodies + if you share your photos on social media with the #BestBuyPhotoWorkshops you’ll be entered to win Best Buy gift cards or a dream photography package!
– The events cost $50 – but you’ll easily make this up with the giveaways, lunch, transportation, and the priceless opportunity to work with pros!
All of this is possible thanks to Best Buy’s Camera Experience Shop.
– It’s essentially like visiting a specialty camera store, right in the middle of your local Best Buy
– They have expert help in the form of our Camera Experience Shop Experts who go through intensive photography training & are all photo enthusiasts themselves
– There’s an expanded assortment of cameras, lenses & accessories that you won’t find in other locations. Plus you can get hands-on with all the cameras & test and try them in the store