This post contains affiliate links if clicked on I may receive a small commission to support this blog.
Win a Grip-It Flat Screen TV Anchor Kit!
“THE WORLD’S ULTIMATE PLASTERBOARD FIXING”
Grip-It is a fast and simple way to hang anything up to 400 pounds on your wall such as TVs, mirrors, pictures, cabinets, etc.
There are plain plasterboard fixings and there are GripIt® fixings. These ultra-strong plasterboard fixings are crafted from a revolutionary design that provides a strong fix when hanging anything that weighs up to 400lbs. Our innovative product that took the UK world by storm is as seen on tv and the winner of the show Dragon’s Den. The patented design is masterfully engineered to provide a safe and secure wall fixings that works100% of the time so that you can confidently hang your flat screen TVs without the fear of falling down or busting apart.
It has 3 Unique gripping system that creates a vice-like hold in plasterboard walls. All you need is just a simple DRILL, TAP and TURN for quick installation. Once drilled, the unique backing wings expand inside the cavity to provide a secure anchor, creating a strong tight grip.
- Very easy and quick to install. Simply Drill, Tap and Turn on any drywall or hollow wall for ultra-fast installations. Includes quick adjustment feature by turning the 2 small screws to the left.
- Each screw comes in universal sizes, and with an added drill bit. It is also compatible with any standard size screwdriver. Made from heavy duty and durable metal materials to ensure that it lasts longer and to avoid chipping or loosening the thread.
- Works great for hanging wall mounted / tilt and swivel brackets. Safe and secure, can support and hold heavy loads of up to 400lbs of weight. It can safely hold any standard sized television, radiators, speaker, picture frames, kitchen cupboards, water heaters or any type of wall accessories.
- Removable and reusable screws that are ideal for Dot and Dab wall installations. Suitable for all plasterboard types (1/2” to 5/8”) without the need for battening or additional anchor points. It also works on insulated plasterboard types.
- Manufactured from high industrial grade, durable materials that can withstand heavy loads. Made in the United Kingdom (UK).
This product can be purchased from Amazon here:
Enter below and then check out the other blogs in the hop!
Continue below to win other fabulous prizes on the hop!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Disclosure: Bargnhtress did not receive compensation for this post and is not responsible for prize fulfillment of the hop.