Delicate But Works Well!
The good thing about these is that there are 2 in the box. They are very bright and work well. The bad thing about this is that the plastic is thin and one broke before we were even able to install it. My husband is going to try to glue it back together. It is still useable since we propped it up on a rock. If you are very careful and gentle with it I am sure they will work for years untouched. Be very careful, if you try to move it just a little in a direction that the rotating arm does not want to go, it will break easily. We are still using it since it would of been stationary anyway. It does put out a lot of light and the motion detector works well.
From the manufacturer:
- Upgraded Solar Outdoor Spotlights: Waterproof (IP65), Heatproof and Super Bright – 200 Lumen output, 4 x 50 Lumen enhanced LED
- 2-in-1 Tool-free Installation – Stick into the ground / Use included screws to mount on the wall.
- Auto on at night / Auto off at sunrise; 2 Level Brightness working modes; Longer Working Time with built-in 18650 lithium rechargeable battery (2200mAh)
- Adjustable Light and Solar Panel – Full range adjustable light angle to illuminate perfect spot and adjustable solar panel angel for optimum sun exposure
- Note: The spotlight won’t light up in bright place. To turn on the light in the daytime, please fully cover the solar panel and make sure there is no light source or sunshine detected. Please peel off the film covered on the panel before putting it under the sun for charging.
Go to the manufacturer’s website for more info: Innogear
This product can be purchased from Amazon here:
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.