Multi-Purpose Outdoor Necessity!
Anyone who gardens needs these! This is a great item with a million uses from holding down tarps and landscaping fabric to many other outdoor uses. Good for irrigation hoses, bird netting, etc. They are sturdy, thick and long enough for heavy usage. They have pointy ends to be able to push them through the soil easily. They hold down heavy items and do not bend in the wind. I have been using them to keep animals away from my seedlings by holding down screening material. I have also used them with plastic netting to fill in the gabs under barb wire. I can see using them all summer for a variety of uses and moving then as needed. There are 100 in the box so they are a great value.
From the manufacturer:
- Made From Extra-Sturdy Steel–Beat Them Into Normal Soil With a Hammer!
- Precise Dimensions–Every Staple Is The Proper Size
- Sharp Ends For Easy Insertion
- Full 6-Inch Length. Long Enough To Hold Strong And Last Long
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
THE BEST YOU’VE EVER USED, OR YOUR MONEY BACK
Premium Quality Landscape Staples
– Full 6-Inch Length. Long Enough To Hold Strong
– Made From Extra-Sturdy Steel–Won’t Bend In Normal Soil
– Precise Dimensions–Every Staple Is The Proper Size
– Sharp Ends For Easy Insertion
Use These Landscape Staples For:
– Landscape Fabric
– Weed Barriers
– Pet Fences
– Artificial Turf
– Irrigation Pipe
– Erosion Control Products Use these high-quality landscape staples to make your yard look great.
100% Money-Back Guarantee
If you’re satisfied for any reason, return any leftover staples in the box and we’ll cheerfully issue you a full refund, no questions asked.
Go to the manufacturer’s website for more info: Darn Good Products
This product can be purchased from Amazon here: