Great food and decorations geared to adults.
These items would be great for a cozy dinner for 2 on Halloween night. The food is delicious and quick to make so after the Trick-or-Treaters leave slip into these Halloween themed accessories and serve a delicious dinner of Beef Wellington in just 35 minutes. Check out those earrings! I would wear them anytime not just for Halloween. The cheese dome would fit right in with any rustic décor year round. The Honey & Truffles and Nut Sampler would make good gifts for any occasion. These decorations can be used year after year.
- Ceramic luminary – No need for all that carving, and slimy pumpkin innards. Use this classic ceramic pumpkin year after year. Get several, for a beautiful display. Via Pottery Barn.
- Flickering pumpkin light – Never mind candles, these are much safer, and work in all kinds of seasonal luminaries. Via Spirit Halloween.
- Pre-lit ghoul – If you go all in for terror. Via Walmart.
- Halloween hostess apron – Sheer. Green. With a skull embellishment. Wear it over black yoga pants and a tank top for no-fuss Halloween attire. Via Walmart.
- Skull and tassel earrings – They dangle, they frighten, need we say more? Could be the start of quite the tradition. Via Nordstrom.
- Skull and roses underwear – Because we know you care about the details, and when you put together a special event for your beloved, you don’t hold back. Via Neiman Marcus.
- Lined basket for trick-or-treaters – Just because you’re focused on your significant other, doesn’t mean you can’t welcome trick-or-treaters with a special basket of candy. Via World Market.
- High, antlered cheese dome – Not to be forgotten, something dramatic for entertaining long after Halloween is past. Via Neiman Marcus.
- Branch-look cheese spreader – A special cheese knife makes cheese and crackers into an event. Via Sur la Table.
- Frozen Beef Wellington – 35 minutes in the oven, and fancy dinner is pretty much done. Add some salad, bread, you’re set. Via Omaha Steaks.
- Black bleeding taper candles – What would a romantic dinner be without candles? What would Halloween be without a little was gore? Via World Market.
- Honey & truffles – In Napa Valley, they always serve you honey with your cheese. It’s delicious! Via Sur la Table.
- Nut sampler – The final component of a gourmet cheese board is always an assortment of nuts. This sampler offers 4 different kinds of roasted almonds. Via Abe’s Market.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Boombox Network . The opinions and text are all mine.