Basic Mesh Strainer
This is a very basic strainer. It is a little flimsy but gets the job done. I have used it several times and it has held up, but you cannot put anything heavy in it or the handle might break off. I have to hold it by the basket and not the handle. The strainer is a good size. The holes are perfect for straining rice. Overall this does the job but does not seem like it will last very long unless you hold it by the rim and not the handle every time.
From the manufacturer:
- Metal Strainer, 8″ Screen, 5 1/2″ Handle–LIGHTWEIGHT, Durable, Easy to Store, Fits over Pots and Bowls
- 2mm mesh, Lightweight but Sturdy. The perfect Size for Everyday Kitchen Jobs – No Need for 5 different Strainers – Fits Small and Medium Sauce Pans and Most Bowls!
- Perfect for Straining Sauces and Gravy! Strong Enough to Stand Up to Hard Pushing With Ladles
- Dishwasher Safe and Easy to Clean.
- 8″ perfect for most everyday kitchen jobs: Gravy, Sauces, Baking and More
Go to the manufacturer’s website for more info: Ramini Brands
This product can be purchased from Amazon here:
Blogger Opp ~ Culinary Gadgets Giveaway ~ Free and Paid Options Available!
I have been given the chance to review each of the items that are included in this giveaway and am able to share them with 1 LUCKY Winner for this fun Culinary Gadgets Giveaway! I will be adding items as well as my reviews throughout the sign up process, so be on the lookout!
Print Grocery Store Coupons!
Check out my coupon page!
Updated daily with hundreds of coupons to print out and bring to your local stores.