- Activate any credit and/or debit (not including cards requiring use of PIN) cards you plan to use at restaurants, bars, or clubs.
- Make a Qualifying Purchase at any participating restaurant in your market to take advantage of Restaurants Plus.
- Sign your signature to authorize your purchase using an activated card (and don’t enter a PIN).
- No special cards are issued, and there are no membership numbers to remember. Participation is free and there’s no activation fee. You don’t have to pay separately for any offers associated with Restaurants Plus.
- Just make purchases as you normally would at participating Restaurants. If your purchase qualifies, you’ll receive the corresponding cashback on your monthly card statement. The entire process is easy and automatic.
I have only been using it a short time and it has already helped me. There is a free version and a premium version. It is very easy to use.
Grammarly is the world’s leading software suite for perfecting written English. It checks for more than 250 types of spelling, grammar, and punctuation errors, enhances vocabulary usage and suggests citations.
**This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
Didn’t get that smartphone you were wanting this Christmas? Well there’s no need to pout, there’s no need to cry because…Gazelle is having an iPhone 5 sale! While supplies last, you can save up to $50 off on select Gazelle Certified iPhone 5 models! Give yourself a gift that you can enjoy throughout 2016 and get your very own iPhone 5 at Gazelle today!
Offer: Save up to $50 off on select Gazelle Certified iPhone 5 models
Valid: While supplies last
The new year is also a great time to trade-in your used devices to Gazelle for cash! You’ll love how simple they make the process.