Great For Handling Barbed Wire!
I have used these cutting onions and my husband has used these in his shop. These are great in case a knife slips or if you are handling a lot of sharp objects like sheets of metal. Another way I have started using them is when we have to mend fences. I used to always wear leather gloves but these keep your hands just as safe and also you have as much dexterity as if you were not wearing gloves at all. These have a lot of uses inside and outside the house. Better safe than sorry.
– INDUSTRY LEADING QUALITY | 4X stronger than leather with EN388 Level 5 cut resistant protection. This product goes through a 3 stage quality assurance process for protection and peace of mind for our customers.
– SNUG FIT. These gloves are made to be snug for optimal dexterity and grip.
– LIGHTWEIGHT, BREATHABLE, COMFORTABLE | Breathes so you can perform tasks without extreme discomfort. Glove fits either left or right hand.
– FOOD SERVICE SAFE | Great anti-bacterial prevention with a protective layer between you and your tools. Made from food grade polyethylene and cutting edge silica based fibers. Great for ALL kitchens, restaurant or home!
– MULTIPLE USES | Great Food preparation and processing, chopping and cutting vegetables, potatoes, meat, poultry. Not recommended for large machine operation.
– WORLD CLASS SERVICE | We believe that you, the customer, should make the final call on product performance. Each one of our customers is provided a safety specialist who will help answer questions, provide care instructions, and make sure you are 100% satisfied! Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority!
This product can be purchased from Amazon here:
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.