Bright, Handy and Economical Light!
This is a great little solar light. It has a hanger that is wrapped around the unit so you can hang it in the sun during the day. At night it has several options for lighting. You can have it sideways to put a lot of light on a work area or you can carry it like a flashlight when walking. It has different lighting modes for each side – low, high and blinking. This is a very economical item since it never needs batteries. It does not seem to need very bright sun to charge so should charge just about anywhere in all types of weather. It also holds a charge for a long time. It is very small and compact so can go anywhere. Overall, this is a great emergency item or just to have for daily use.
- Versatile Light Modes: an 80 lumens 10-LED light and another 60 lumens 2-LED light provide 7 different lighting options, making it adaptable for any situation
- User-Friendly Features: one-button operation makes it easy and convenient to change between light modes, and a flexible hook allows you to hold it like a flashlight or smartphone or hang it during camping, hiking, fishing, and other activities
- Eco-Friendly and Rechargeable: the 1000mAh battery can be charged by an external source through USB or by the built-in solar panel, giving you almost unlimited power on your daytime and nighttime adventures
- Long-Lasting Brightness: both lights provide 8 hours of continuous use with a full charge on maximum brightness
- Light and Mini design: only about 80g weight less than one egg, mini size like an ID card bag can put on pocket.
This product can be purchased from Amazon here: