Life & Food Omega-3 Supreme
High Potency, Easy to Swallow!
Omega-3 is good for a lot of health reasons. I do not eat much fish or seafood so I have been taking these as a supplement. They are a medium sized softgel, slightly firmer than some other softgels but still easy to swallow. I have not noticed any fishy aftertaste. My husband has dry eyes and they have helped him a lot. He no longer needs to put drops in as often. I have compared them to other brands and these have a higher potency than most. I am happy that they are made in the USA.
From the manufacturer:
Life & Food Omega-3 Supreme Advantage
○ Highly concentrated and pure, pharmaceutical grade (above 75% Omega-3)
○ 644/336 EPA/DHA levels (Meeting GOED standards).
○ Fish Oil concentrate made from IFOS 5-star certified fish oils (raw material).
○ Contains the minimum recommended 1,000 mg (1g) of Omega-3s per serving.
○ Sourced from wild Alaskan caught Pollock. Sustainable and certified operation by MSC.
○ USA Manufactured and laboratory tested in FDA, GMP, NSF certified facilities.
○ Molecularly distilled, clean refined and tested. ○ Easy to swallow soft gelatin capsules.
○ Enteric coated for max absorption and no fish burps.
Guaranteed to be pharmaceutical grade 75% Omega-3s (with 644 mg of EPA and 336 mg of DHA) meeting GOED Standard levels. GOED, The Global Organization for EPA and DHA Omega-3s, was developed to help ensure that omega-3 oils reaching consumers were both safe and of high quality.
The Life & Food Omega 3 Supreme Benefit
Enteric coated with no fish burps, or after taste, our Supreme grade Omega-3 Fish Oil supplement promotes cardiovascular health, joint support, cognitive support, circulation and helps in maintaining cholesterol levels†.
Studies have shown that diets high in Omega-3 fatty acids – EPA and DHA — may lower a person’s health risks. By eating a diet rich in fatty acid containing fish – cold-water swimmers such as pollock, sardines and salmon, can lower your cholesterol and blood pressure. Some studies show there is a proven link that EPA and DHA reduces inflammation from arthritis conditions, such as rheumatoid arthritis. Non-meat sources of Omega-3 include olive oil, walnuts and flaxseed.
Go to the manufacturer’s website for more info: Life & Food
This product can be purchased from Amazon here:
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.