MeasuPro IRT20 Temperature Gun Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer with Laser Targeting
Every Home Needs One!
This is a very useful item. I use it for cooking and baking. My oven does not work very well so this lets me know if it is up to temperature. I use it to see how close to boiling a big pot of water is for pasta. I also use it when I make candles because wax need to be melted to a certain temperature. It is easier to use than the floatable glass candy thermometers. It is great for melting chocolate so you don’t burn it. We use it to check how well the freezer and refrigerator are working. It is very easy to use. No need for any instructions although some are included. Every home should have one of these. I received a complimentary product in exchange for a fair and honest review.
From the manufacturer:
MeasuPro offers a unique version of the infrared thermometer to make it easy to get a precise temperature reading with no direct surface contact necessary.
Things you can accomplish using the infrared thermometer:
Using advanced laser technology, you can aim the temperature gun on any spot and get an accurate reading even on moving targets. This non-contact infrared thermometer has been designed for a broad range of uses including automotive diagnostics, HVAC service, electrical troubleshooting, cooking, and food preparation. When using it around the kitchen while cooking or baking this thermometer eliminates the need for messy direct contact in order to measure. It is ultra-efficient and easy to use. Features advanced ergonomic design and rugged construction for industrial environments, the finish is made of rubber oil and is sweat-proof.
- Features – The MeasuPro handheld infrared thermometer takes accurate readings using advanced laser technology to aim in various places with no direct contact necessary. Using this thermometer gives you the ability to measure moving targets or very hot surfaces.
- Functions – Three convenient buttons on the screen are displayed for easy selection. You can choose the mode as Celsius or Fahrenheit. The stark contrast LCD display features a bright backlight which you can set to be on or off. The red laser pointer can also be deactivated according to your preference.
- Operation – To get a temperature reading, press the trigger and then release so the temperature will display on the screen and automatically hold the reading for seven seconds. You can locate a hotspot using this thermometer by moving it up and down randomly until the hotspot is located.
- Specifications – This product is FDA and FCC approved and RoHS compliant. It measures a range of -50 to 380°C (-58 to 716°F). The response time of 500ms guarantees an immediate reading. The no-sweat rubber oil finish makes it comfortable while using. It also features a low battery indicator.
- Power – Uses one 9V battery and has an automatic auto off function of seven seconds. The distance to spot ratio is 12 to 1. It is a small size and very simple to operate. Engineered to high precision standards to provide accurate temperature readings.
Go to the manufacturer’s website for more info: Smart Weigh
This product can be purchased from Amazon here: