GROW YOUR OWN AVOCADO TREE AT HOME!
I have grown several avocado trees from pits. I only have about 50% luck with it since I usually forget about them and don’t change the water or else I damage the pit with the toothpicks. The AvoSeedo eliminates those problems. You don’t have to worry about using toothpicks. It is extremely easy and comes with full instructions.
How It Works:
1. Get an avocado, cut it open and remove the pit
2. Peel away the thin skin from the avocado pit
3. Put the pit flat part down into the AvoSeedo tray
4. Place the AvoSeedo tray with avocado pit into a bowl of water
5. Change the water every two to three weeks
6.The seed will sprout and a tiny avocado tree will grow after one to three months
7. Transfer the budding tree into a pot
8. Reuse the AvoSeedo to grow more avocados