This post contains affiliate links if clicked on I may receive a small commission to support this blog.
GripIt Drywall Anchor Fixing
MarXman Pen, Deep Hole Marker Tool!
“THE WORLD’S ULTIMATE PLASTERBOARD FIXING”
GripIt Drywall Anchor Fixing Holds Up To 250 Pounds.
Perfect For Hanging Heavy Items Such as TVs, Cabinets on Plasterboard Walls. Removable and Reusable Screws – (8 Pack)
- Very easy and quick to install. Simply Drill, Tap and Turn on any drywall or hollow wall for ultra-fast installations. Includes quick adjustment feature by turning the 2 small screws to the left.
- Each screw comes in universal sizes, and with an added drill bit. It is also compatible with any standard size screwdriver. Made from heavy duty and durable metal materials to ensure that it lasts longer and to avoid chipping or loosing the thread.
- Works great for hanging wall mounted / tilt and swivel brackets. Safe and secure, can support and hold heavy loads of up to 250 lbs of weight. It can safely hold any standard sized television, radiators, speaker, picture frames, kitchen cupboards, water heaters or any type of wall accessories.
- Removable and reusable screws that are ideal for Dot and Dab wall installations. Suitable for all plasterboard types (1/2” to 5/8”) without the need for battening or additional anchor points. It also works on insulated plasterboard types.
- Manufactured from high industrial grade, durable materials that can withstand heavy loads. Made in United Kingdom (UK).
MarXman Pen, Deep Hole Marker Tool. Easily Mark Hard To Reach Places Such As Drilled Holes, Tight Corners. Marks A Hole On Any Surface.
- Drill precisely every time. The Marxman marks holes that pencils and punches just cannot reach to leave a clear mark for perfect positioning of your drill.
- Highly visible. The unique formula is easy to see in all lights, and remains visible for long periods even in a busy site environment
- Each pen contains 250 bursts or removable fluorescent green pigment, and is capable of marking all surfaces including brick, metal, wood, pebbledash, porcelain and ceramic.
- Suitable for most surfaces including tiles, breeze-blocks, granite, plaster and cement. The chalk is fluorescent and can easily be seen from a distance, particularly useful if fixing at height
- Award Winning. Made in the U.K
These products can be purchased from Amazon here:
Enter below and then check out the other blogs in the hop!
Continue below to win other fabulous prizes on the hop!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Disclosure: Bargnhtress did not receive compensation for this post and is not responsible for prize fulfillment of the hop.