Best Non-OEM Cartridges I Have Found!!!
I have a HP 3050 Laserjet printer. The OEM cartridges are over $80 retail. We go through a lot of cartridges since I run a home business. I have been using Printel cartridges for a while now and I do not see any difference in quality of printing or life of the cartridge and these cost a small fraction of the name brand. Why pay quadruple to get HP cartridges when these are just as good?
I have used many brands of remanufactured, refilled or generic cartridges. Most of them either have poor printing quality such as faded looking ink color, smears, lines, blurriness, etc. Also, a lot of them do not last anywhere near as long as they advertise they will. The Printel cartridges have super vibrant black ink that prints crisp and clear with no stray marks on the page. They seem to last as long as they say they will although I have not counted pages.
Customer service is great also. I had a small issue with my first cartridge (probably my own fault for not following instructions). They solved the problem and checked back with me to make sure I was totally satisfied. I will be buying these from now on.From the manufacturer:
- Compatible Printer(s): HP LaserJet 1010, 1012, 1018, 1020, 1022, 1022n, 1022nw, 1030, 3015, 3020, 3030, 3050, 3052, 3055, M1319f mfp
- Manufacturer Direct. Replacement for HP 12A Q2612A
- Rigorously Tested Print Quality. Comparable print quality as the original cartridge in terms of Cartridge Reliability, Print Page Distribution, Toner Adhesion and Optical Density.
- 2-year 100% satisfaction guarantee. We stand behind our products. If you are not satisfied with our quality, contact us. We will either help you fix the problem or send replacement free of charge.
- Page Yield: 2,000* | *Average printer cartridge page yield in accordance with ISO 19752
This product can be purchased from Amazon here:
Or their website here
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.